Digital Artwork Guidelines
The following guidelines are designed to help you set up your file for Digital graphics so that there will be as few delays and problems as possible in the production of your job.
How Should My File Be Laid Out?
- Prepare file at least 100 DPI at %100 full graphic size.
- Do not add bleed.
- Do not add crop marks.
- Check spelling
- Outline all .ai text
- Link all .ai images
- Please include proof
- All scans and photos should be obtained at target resolution in mind. Resampling and screen captures format output.
- In an effort to insure the best possible alinment of continuous multipanel images, the Graphics Department request that all art be set up as one file. Precision tiling of your image will take place by our in-house Graphics Department, a charge may be incurred to rebuild separate files into a single layout.
What Formats Are Not Acceptable?
- Not recommended are Gifs or Png files.
- Please no Microsoft Word, Publisher, Excel or Powerpoint files.
What Formats And Programs Can We Use?
- Adobe PhotoShop CS4 – preferred CS2-CS3 OK
- Adobe Illustrator CS4 – preferred CS2-CS3 OK
- TIF, .AI, .JPG, EPS, PDF
How Should I Send My Artwork?
- FTP site – Ask sales rep for FTP information
- E-mail (5 MB Limit)
- DVD ROM