Stretch Fabric Displays
One of the greatest advancements in trade show displays is the invention of tension fabric displays. Simply defined, a tension fabric display utilizes a dye-sublimated graphic printed on knit fabric, which is then stretched to custom fit over a pre-configured frame. Learn more about dye-sublimation graphic printing.
The process of installing the dye-sublimated graphic varies depends upon the type of hardware configuration. Many types attach to the front and sides using Velcro, or have rubber tubing that fits into grooves in the hardware. Others overlay the hardware completely (commonly called a pillowcase graphic). Regardless of the type of configuration, the advantages of this type of display are many:
- The display and it's graphic fabric are lightweight and easy to clean.
- Being made mostly of fabric the display folds into a small box, making it easy to transport.
- Because the graphics are printed on fabric rather than panels, they are much less likely to be damaged in transport.
- The different hardware setups allows for unique shapes and sizes not seen in traditional displays, making for a more modern, sophisticated and individual style.
- Prices for tension fabric display graphics are usually less costly than traditional panel graphics.